Tour organiser/ Teacher Info
We have produced an easy to follow, step-by-step helpsheet for tour organisers to make the process of getting a quote and taking out a policy as simple as possible. To view please click here.
The process is simple.
- There are no forms for parents to complete.
- The Group Organiser can do all online.
- If parents / guardians require information on the cover provided, simply point them to https://quote.gosafeinsurance.com.au/pds/
The following tells you what to do:
- Select the area that you are travelling to and the dates that you leave and return home.
- Then enter the number of travellers.
- The maximum number of travellers we can insure on a single policy is 50. If you have more than this, obtain more than one quote, always ensuring that there is an adult on each policy. This ensures that you get the student discount. If you want an indicative quote, select 1 adult . Students will be half this price if there is an adult on the policy.
- The premium shown is the standard price without extras. Click select and you will be asked if you want to delete the excess.
- Excess -There is an option to delete the excess. The excess is the first part of a claim which is paid by the insured. If you select this option, all persons on the policy will need to take it.
- You can save your quote and retrieve it later by clicking on the "Save" button.
- If you continue, you will be asked to enter your email address & to create an account.
- Then enter the first & last name of each insured .
- We would suggest that you prepare before hand a Microsoft Excel table with 2 columns: the first and last names of everyone in your group. This is much quicker than entering details individually. You then simply tick the box beside those who are adults.
- Request an invoice to be emailed to you.
- Confirm how you want to pay.
- Credit card or
- Bank Transfer / One School
- If payment by Credit Card
- Certificate and 24/7 emergency card emailed Credit Card immediately. You are all covered.
- If by Bank Transfer
- All details are saved and cover is in place when payment has cleared. Certificate and 24/7 emergency card emailed within 3 business days.
- If payment by Credit Card
- Register with DFAT
- At the end of the process you will be asked to register your group details with DFAT. This is a requirement of the Department.
- Pre-existing Medical Conditions:
- If a student has a pre-existing medical condition (PEMC), it is the parent’s responsibility to read through the PEMC page on the website (www.gosafeinsurance.com.au/page/group-medical-conditions/ ) to determine if cover is available.
- Overseas Travel Insurance does not have GST.
Quick Quote >
We are unable to sell policies for people travelling before 1 September 2020. Learn More